With the mobile body scanner you get ease, convenience and effective results. But what about safety?
We are sure you would be inquisitive about how safe for use is this mobile body scanner. And that’s why we decided to address this issue right here.
Especially when it comes to being used as a medical body scanner, the product needs to be safe. It can be used in a wide plethora of use-cases but safety remains the prime concern.
And your clients too would want to know the safety of the device that you are using.
To answer all your questions, the mobile body scanner is completely safe to be used as a medical body scanner.
How are we so sure?
Well, we don’t lay claims that have no basis or backing. We have done our part of research and development with complete diligence. And we can vouch for the fact that what we offer is safe for use.
Sizestream, Telemat, Styku, Fit3d 3dfit
· Scan in 4 minuites
· Mobile scanner, easy to setup
· Full-Color scanner
· Ideal for 3D Printing
· Best-in-class Accuracy
· Unique small footprint : 70 inch * 40 inch (177cm*102cm)
· Virtual fashion
· Made to measure clothing
· Sizing surveys
· Body shape analysis
· Health/medical and fitness
· 3D printing
· 3D product development
Interested in this please contact us by clicking here.
The Mobile body scanner is the best in class from the world’s first and largest 3D body
scanner manufacturer serving the fashion, medical, and fitness industries. The most advanced way to answer all body scan and body measurement needs.
· Turning platform
· Very compact scanner footprint (1.5 meter by 1,25)
· No moving parts
· Scan in any color of close fitting garment
· Selectable hair-masking mode
(Scanning software can automatically mask subject’s hair and part of the head so measurement
extraction is unaffected by hairstyles.)
· Scanner software license included
· 30 seconds to capture a high accuracy scan
· 7 seconds to process the scan data
· Full 360° body coverage
· Depth resolution of 2 mm based on 880mm cylinder test
· Data density of 75 points per cm²
· Compressed body model with full body fill size of only 370Kb
· Best-in-class body measurement extraction software allowing
1000’s of possible extracted measurements
· Scan volume: Depth 80 cm x Width 103cm x Height 210cm
(Maximum subject body circumference = 75 inch standard;
larger circumference scanners are available)
· Sensors: Infrared depth
· Operation Power requirements: 100-240 V source supported
· CPU configuration: Intel 6 core i7, 16Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD
· Supported formats: obj, txt, ord, rbd, pdf and bin
CAD fit avatars supported: Browzwear, Human Solutions, Lectra,